June 1, 2020 Update: The Ganaraska Region Conservation Authority is continuing to monitor the latest COVID-19 developments and is taking precautions to keep our workplace safe for staff, visitors and partners across the watershed.
- All conservation areas are open to hiking as of May 22, 2020. Please note that Millennium Conservation Area is now a one-way trail: head right upon entry to the trailhead.
- Ganaraska Forest to open in phases: Hiking - May 22, 2020; Non-motorized (horseback riding/mountain biking) - May 29; Motorized and all uses - June 5. Please see: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL VISITORS
- All GRCA buildings remain closed to the public, including the Ganaraska Forest Centre and all public washrooms.
- The Administration Office is closed to the public, while staff continue to operate through phone and email communications. Please see staff directory for a complete list of contact information.
- GRCA's Planning & Regulations team is not accepting walk-in meetings, but is able to assist with electronic planning and permit submissions.
Your patience, cooperation and support is appreciated during this time. Please continue to visit our website for updates. Stay safe.
Contact GFC & GRCA
Ganaraska Forest Centre
10585 Cold Springs Camp Road
From the East: Exit 401 at Port Hope and travel north on County Road 28 to County Road 9. Travel west on County Road 9 for 16 km. Watch for GFC sign and turn north on Cold Springs Camp Road, and travel for 4 km to the Forest Centre.
From the West: Exit 401 and travel north on Hwy 115. Turn east onto Durham Road 9 and travel for 10 km. Watch for GFC sign and turn north on Cold Springs Camp Road, and travel for 4km to the Forest Centre.