April 3, 2020 Update: The Ganaraska Region Conservation Authority is continuing to monitor the latest COVID-19 developments and is taking precautions to keep our workplace safe for staff, visitors and partners across the watershed.
- All conservation areas will remain closed.
- Closure of the Ganaraska Forest, effective March 24, 2020, will continue until further notice.
- All GRCA buildings remain closed to the public, including the Ganaraska Forest Centre and all public washrooms.
- The Administration Office is closed to the public, while staff continue to operate through phone and email communications. Please see staff directory for a complete list of contact information.
- GRCA's Planning & Regulations team is not accepting walk-in meetings, but is able to assist with electronic planning and permit submissions.
Your patience, cooperation and support is appreciated during this time. Please continue to visit our website for a list of cancellations and updates. Stay safe.
Contact GFC & GRCA
Ganaraska Forest Centre
10585 Cold Springs Camp Road
From the East: Exit 401 at Port Hope and travel north on County Road 28 to County Road 9. Travel west on County Road 9 for 16 km. Watch for GFC sign and turn north on Cold Springs Camp Road, and travel for 4 km to the Forest Centre.
From the West: Exit 401 and travel north on Hwy 115. Turn east onto Durham Road 9 and travel for 10 km. Watch for GFC sign and turn north on Cold Springs Camp Road, and travel for 4km to the Forest Centre.